Friday, May 28, 2010

Things I'd love to say

It is a common joke around my friends that I say whatever is on my mind, no matter how embarrassing or ridiculous. This is not entirely true. I am much more guarded at work, then I am around my friends (for good reason). I'm learning to be guarded about what I say around my son. There are tons of things I want to say, but my better judgement holds me back. Despite what my friends say I do somewhat guard my words. I may put my foot in my mouth, but I try not to be rude. It's hard to hold back. Sometimes it builds and I have to push my lips together so the things I want to say don't slip out.

So I am releasing all these things I've held back in one strange post, to clear my jumbled head:


Please just leave me alone.

You really deserve to be with someone better.

You've gained a lot of weight, girl. Do want to borrow my exercise DVD's?

Your kids are completely out of control!

You are kind of creeping me out, dude.

This tastes disgusting!

Don't call me "sweetie or "honey" you chauvinistic prick. (accompanied by a heal grind into his instep)

At the risk of sounding corny, our relationship means a lot to me.

You should be nicer to your wife/husband.

Oh yeah! I totally beat you! I am the queen of the universe. Wooo! In your face!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are so hot!

Sorry, I am right and you are just plain wrong.

Palease... Get off your high horse!

I love you.


Ahhh.... I feel better now! I can now go back to being polite and slightly guarded. Hopefully my moment of uncensored purging doesn't make you think less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment