Friday, September 25, 2009

Moments

I like to collect little moments in my life.
Small pieces of time that are beautiful on their own.
There is nothing I would change- it's perfect.
I collect these moments in my memory and they comfort me in troubled times.

Last night I had one of those moments.
I was sitting on the couch in my pajamas.
It was a beautiful night.
My son was playing in the middle of the living room.
He rubbed his eyes and reached his arms up to his dad.
He wanted to be picked up.
My husband grabbed him and started flying him around the room.
A look of wonderment and happiness filled his face.
I watched them playing and smiling.
They were unaware I was their audience.
As I watched them I realized- they love each other.

That moment was...perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment